– Check in: 15:00 (in consultation with reception if possible for earlier. Tel. 27520 59701) check out: 11:00 am
– All customers will be thermometered with an intact thermometer upon arrival at the hotel
– There is a protective glass in the reception.
– There is signaling in the reception area and in the common areas so as to avoid overcrowding.
– There will be antiseptic in the reception and in all common areas.
– The reception areas and common areas will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day (by our staff)
– Breakfast hours: 7: 30-10: 30
– Breakfast will be served in the buffet breakfast room.
– In front of the buffet there will be a person from our staff to which the visitor will address what he wants to choose always keeping the necessary distances, (so that the customer has no personal contact at all with buffet delicacies).
– Any visitor can bring breakfast to their room.
– In the breakfast room, the tables and chairs will be at a safe distance and will be disinfected immediately upon departure of each customer.
– After the departure of the customers, the room will be cleaned meticulous!!! It will be disinfected by the nebulization method to kill all viruses with an approved drug by the EOF safe for the body.
– In each room there will be antiseptic gel for the use of customers.
– One-way cover will be placed on the TV & air conditioner controls – which will be replaced when the customers leave.
– The rooms will be cleaned and the bed linen will be changed in consultation with the visitor at the reception.
– The key cards after the departure of the customers will be disinfected with UV-C technology disinfectant.
– The staff will be thermometered daily with a special (contactless) thermometer before the start of his shift.
– Hotel staff will use all personal means protection and is trained to fully comply with the instructions of the HEALTH FIRST mark. .
– There is a doctor contracted with our hotel in case of illness of a visitor! The doctor’s visit costs the visitor!!